Falls Church Kiwanis Little League
Available Board Position
Title: Hit-A- Thon Coordinator
Goal of Position: To raise as much money possible for FCKLL through this once a year fund raising event. This event drives 20-30 percent of the FCKLL yearly budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize the Hit-A- Thon
- Coordinate with coaches and parents
- Work with the Washington Nationals
- Coordinate with our online vendor/website
- Collect payment not made on the internet
- Distribute prizes
Approximate Time Commitment: None in the Fall. In the Spring, 2-3 hours per week and 10 hours per week the few weeks leading up to the event.
Worksite: Work can be completed from your home computer, and requires attendance at monthly Board meetings.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be well-organized
- Be committed to quality
- Pass a background check
- Have an interest in youth sports.(Having children currently playing in FCKLL is not required.)
Reports to: FCKLL League President
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!